One click, and you're connected to the fastest VPN out there — NordVPN. Stay safe online with our VPN proxy extension for Chrome.
Why do you need NordVPN’s VPN proxy extension for Chrome?
• Stay safe online
• Hide your internet traffic from snoopers
• Additional security with Threat Protection Lite
• Disable WebRTC and prevent leaks
• Hide your online identity
Here's what makes NordVPN one of the best addons for Chrome:
• Feather-light security that packs a punch
State-of-the-art, next-generation, bulletproof. That’s NordVPN’s protection we’re talking about. Anyone who wants to snoop on your actions online will have a hard time getting past our encryption.
• Total online privacy
Use NordVPN’s extension and hide your IP and location with a click. Get a new online identity and surf the web in complete privacy — no one will know where you’re really connecting from.
• Quick. Speedy. Supersonic.
What makes NordVPN’s proxy extension so fast? A massive network of servers. Choose one of 5,400 servers in 60 countries, and you’ll be connected in seconds.
• As easy as it gets
Download, log in, and connect. That’s it! We believe in making complicated things simple. So one click is all it takes to encrypt your internet traffic on Chrome browser.
• No limits
Browse without interruptions and restrictions. Want to binge a TV show while on the train? Do it — we don’t have any data limits stopping you.
• Protection from IP leaks
NordVPN’s VPN proxy extension will disable Chrome’s WebRTC protocol to prevent your IP address from being leaked.
• More than a VPN proxy extension
Be safer online with our VPN Chrome extension. NordVPN’s unique Threat Protection Lite feature will block intrusive ads and websites that host malware.
• 24/7 customer service
Get help the moment you need it. Drop us an email or connect with one of our many award-winning customer support agents via live chat.
NordVPN Chrome extension features users will love
• Risk-free trial — try NordVPN for 30 days!
• Browse without limits — unlimited data and bandwidth.
• Easy to use — online security with one click.
• Bulletproof protection — state-of-the-art encryption protocols will guard your data.
• Supports Chrome version 80 and newer.
• Use split tunneling to exclude certain URLs.
How do I enable VPN on Chrome?
1. Add the NordVPN extension to your Chrome browser.
2. Log into your NordVPN account.
3. Click on the NordVPN icon in the top-right corner.
4. Click “Quick Connect,” and you’re done!
Learn more about NordVPN: