Representing browser tabs in a tree for contextual thought
Enabling contextual exploration.
By representing tabs in a hierarchical manner, Nonlinear enables you to
- Navigate through your browser intuitively, even with 100+ tabs
- Find relationships between tabs and connect their underlying ideas
- Spatially move around the rabbit hole you've created
Features we have for you in v0.5 -
- General bug fixes
- Saving and loading of desired Trees.
- Deleted tabs marked as red.
- Sharing trees with your peers!
Tip: You'll especially enjoy Nonlinear when you're diving deep into some topic. It just gets better with depth!
Website - https://nonlinearbrowser.carrd.co/