Copy and paste without looking at file
This application allows the user to select a .txt file as a destination. The user may then press ctrl+c followed by ctrl+v to paste the text into the chosen .txt file without having to maximize the file window to paste inside. The purpose of NoLookPaste is to minimize the maximization and minimization of windows while trying to copy and paste text. The application is meant to be used inside of a browser.
How to access after downloading:
After downloading the application, it will appear inside of the chrome apps page. To access the page, bring up a new tab and click on apps in the top left corner of the tab. From there, click on NoLookPaste.
How to use it:
1. Click on select file.
2. Choose the text file that you would like the text to be pasted to.
3. Recommended to choose line break between pastes.
4. Minimize the application.
5. Highlight the text that you would like to paste.
6. Ctrl+C directly followed by Ctrl+V. The text then gets copied to the text file.
7. Make sure to close after you are done.