Node.jsのデバッグのため、 V8 Inspectorを自動で起動する拡張機能です。
NIM (Node Inspection Monitor)
NIM streamlines your Node.js development cycle when using Chrome DevTools Inspector.
NIM manages the Chrome DevTools window/tab life-cycle leaving you with more ability to focus on what matters... debugging your code. You no longer need to copy/paste DevTools URL's or continue opening/closing tabs/windows.
NIM automatically detects the URL that is generated when running node (locally or remotely) with --inspect option. NIM provides you with the option of automatically opening and closing Chrome DevTools in a tab or window. Just toggle the Manual/Auto setting and then start a debugging session. DevTools will open either on clicking the "Open DevTools" button or after the specified timeout period. If set to auto close, once you end your debugging session, DevTools will close automatically.
Use in 3 easy steps:
2. Set hostname and port or use the default localhost and 9229.
3. Click Open DevTools or change setting to Auto
- Manage and monitor local and remote debugging sessions
- Manual or automatic control of DevTools interface
- Open DevTools in a new tab or window
- Make DevTools focused or inactive on start
- Customize duration between v8 Inspector probes
- Auto-save settings
Note: At the time of writing, the v8 --inspect option is fairly new. See https://nodejs.org/api/debugger.html#debugger_v8_inspector_integration_for_node_js for additional details on the option.d
If you enjoy using NIM please give us a 5 star rating and/or a G+1. Any and all feedback is encouraged and welcome. email@example.com Thank you in advance.
This project is open source and available at https://github.com/june07/NIM.
[0.7.0] - 2016-11-28
- Added a very short uninstall survey.
[0.6.1] - 2016-11-27
- Bug fix: Remote debugging only worked in some cases.
[0.6.0] - 2016-11-26
- UI improvements
[0.4.0] - 2016-11-17
- Added the option of auto closing the Chrome DevTools session (tab or window).
Complete changelog: https://github.com/june07/NIM/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md