Rozšíření pro automatické spouštění V8 Inspektor pro Node.js ladění
NIM (Node Inspector Manager)
NIM streamlines your Node.js development cycle when using Chrome DevTools Inspector.
NIM manages the Chrome DevTools window/tab life-cycle leaving you with more ability to focus on what matters... debugging your code. You no longer need to copy/paste DevTools URL's or continue opening/closing tabs/windows.
NIM automatically detects the URL that is generated when running node (locally or remotely) with --inspect option. NIM provides you with the option of automatically opening and closing Chrome DevTools in a tab or window. Just toggle the Manual/Auto setting and then start a debugging session. DevTools will open either on clicking the "Open DevTools" button or after the specified timeout period. If set to auto close, once you end your debugging session, DevTools will close automatically.
Use in 3 easy steps:
2. Set hostname and port or use the default localhost and 9229.
3. Click Open DevTools or change setting to Auto
- Manage and monitor local and remote debugging sessions
- Manual or automatic control of DevTools interface
- Open DevTools in a new tab or window
- Make DevTools focused or inactive on start
- Customize duration between v8 Inspector probes
- Auto-save settings
Note: At the time of writing, the v8 --inspect option is fairly new. See https://nodejs.org/api/debugger.html#debugger_v8_inspector_integration_for_node_js for additional details on the option.d
If you enjoy using NIM please give us a 5 star rating and/or a G+1. Any and all feedback is encouraged and welcome. email@example.com Thank you in advance.
This project is open source and available at https://github.com/june07/NIM.
[0.11.0] - 2017-02-07
- Better langauge support with the addition of 20 more language translations. Arabic, Czech, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Finnish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Croatian, Indonesian, Latvian, Dutch, Norwegian, Romanian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese!
[0.10.0] - 2017-01-30
- This release includes a lot of UI changes, hopefully, all to the better. The color scheme has changed slightly to match that of the main NIM icon. A floating material style button has been added to the lower right corner of the popup to facilitate access to current and possible future features without being disruptive to the UI. Currently, there is a button for the settings modal as well as well as a button for a new feature, the notification area. Again, the notification area was meant to be very non-intrusive and to allow for easier communication to users about important issues. Finally a Google+ Platform link was added to make it even easier to add those stellar reviews and 5 star ratings <i class=\"emo-thumbsup\"></i>. The donation link was also changed partially in response to user feedback about making some additions to that area.
[0.9.3] - 2017-01-19
- There was a "bug" where if a user was debugging remotely and did not forward the DevTools port along with the websocket port, the local websocket port would not be translated. This was fixed.
- Japanese localization improvements https://github.com/june07/NIM/pull/6, Thank you to ABCanG!
- Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl-I for opening DevTools.
- Hitting the Enter key for "host" or "port" input on the popup will open DevTools.
[0.9.2] - 2016-12-30
- Updated analytics to provide more data on program usage.
[0.9.1] - 2016-12-27
- Updated icon set
[0.9.0] - 2016-12-23
- Use Local DevTools option
[0.8.1] - 2016-12-19
- Language support for Portuguese and Chinese.
- Chrome tab not closing properly when using Nodemon #1
- Improve ja localization https://github.com/june07/NIM/pull/3, Thank you to onionmk2!
[0.8.0] - 2016-12-11
- Support for 10 additional languages. Danish, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese
[0.7.0] - 2016-11-28
- A very short uninstall survey.
[0.6.1] - 2016-11-27
- Remote debugging only worked in some cases.
[0.6.0] - 2016-11-26
- UI improvements
[0.4.0] - 2016-11-17
- The option of auto closing the Chrome DevTools session (tab or window).
Complete changelog: https://github.com/june07/NIM/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md