Debug Node in Chrome devtools
Connect to v8 inspector debugging instances! This extension allows you to save configured debugging sessions and will automatically check them for availability on startup.
To quickly get started you can do the following:
- Start a node 6.3+ process with the --inspect flag set (this will start a debugging session at localhost:9229)
- Click on the extension icon in Chrome and see that the Default session is available.
- Click on the Default session and a new Chrome window will load with the devtools connected to node.
- Carry on making great apps!
- Attempt to detect when the debugger goes offline (this happens frequently in development with Nodemon) and attempt to reconnect automatically