Block/Hide comment sections across the web (Social Media, News Articles, Blogs etc).
NoComment can target anything from social media (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn etc), through to news articles, personal blogs and more.
* By default, NoComment hides comments on all websites where it can detect comments/user-replies.
* This setting and others (such as how the space these comments usually take up is dealt with) can be modified in the extension options.
* Includes an Allowlist where you can specify URLs/URL patterns you do not want this extension to have any effect on, and a Blocklist where you can specifically list URLs/URL patterns you always want to automatically hide comments on.
Reasons why you may want to block comments on all sites/a particular site:
* Productivity issues - it'll help you if you want to stop wasting time.
* Noise - sometimes they detract from an article.
* Trolls/Negativity - sadly there are simply lots of negative/rude comments out there.
There may be other reasons too. Feel free to install, play around with it and give feedback as to how you find it.
Thank you for reading!