This is an extension that hides ratings and reviews on the Amazon site and other sites.
What's this extension?
- Hides all customer review information on the Amazon site and other sites.
- Disallow filtering by reviews (in part).
- Disables sorting by reviews (in part).
- Easily toggle functions on and off for each tab.
- Does not work on non-target sites.
- Toggle the target/non-target status for each target site.
- Target Sites
- Extendable to sites other than Amazon.
- Lemino site is now supported.
Details and Operation
- New pages and new tabs will start in a working state (Can be changed in settings).
- If the URL loaded is a target site, such as Amazon, it will be automatically hidden.
- Alternative text will be displayed in the hidden location.
- The wording of the alternative text can be set as desired on the options page.
- Display the number of hidden locations on the page in the action button of the extension.
- Clicking the action button will temporarily stop hiding the page. Clicking it again will hide it.
- Hide on/off is remembered for each tab.
- On non-target sites, the action button icons are always in the hidden suspended state and are not clickable.
- You can report pages where hiding is not working properly by using the "Report the bug page" function in the right-click menu of the action button. The report may result in subsequent improvements.
- Except for alternative text and other settings and reports of faulty pages, we do not store or transmit any of the usage data.