Embed best-in-class payment features into any SaaS application in minutes.
Rapidly integrate payment acceptance features into any cloud-based software for FREE with this easy-to-use Chrome browser extension! Say goodbye to the time and hassles of traditional API coding and processor certifications, which can take months. This secure solution isolates sensitive card data, which simplifies PCI compliance and reduces the risk of a data breach.
No-code Payments Integration is completed in just a few clicks, making it an ideal choice for software developers and business owners who need to get up and running quickly while staying current with evolving payment acceptance features. Users simply map fields required to run a transaction, including amount, invoice number, and customer information, and instruct what to do post-approval, such as close out a one-time purchase, update customer history, or email a receipt.
Are you a software vendor or developer? It’s easy to become an official integration partner, which exposes your software to businesses nationwide via our marketplace.
Are you a business owner looking for an integrated payment solution that is tailored to the needs of your business? You can set up the hassle-free integration yourself, or tap into the experience of our payment experts.
Accept credit cards, debit cards, and ACH bank transfers using the same software you use to run your business. Here are all the ways that you can securely take payments:
(1) In-person: PayJunction’s cloud-connected Smart Terminals allow businesses to accept EMV and contactless payments via a tap, insert or swipe of a card, mobile wallet or wearable device.
(2) Digital invoices: Digital “pay-by-link” requests can be emailed to customers who open the message, immediately enter their card or bank account details, and submit payment.
(3) Telephone orders: Staff can enter payment data into a connected terminal or a form in their software and send customers a secure pay-by-link request.
(4) Recharge a customer: An existing customer’s card or bank account can be used to complete a new purchase.
(5) Recurring and subscription payments: Businesses with subscription plans securely capture payment information and authorization once to easily automate future payments.
(6) Refunds: Hassle-free transaction refunds are processed via the platform.
(7) ACH Processing: Businesses can confidently accept cost-effective, secure bank-to-bank transfers, including real-time funds availability.
(1) Fast and Easy Integration: It takes mere minutes to add payment acceptance features to any cloud-based software—POS, PMS, CRM, ERP—using pre-built components and intuitive point-and-click tools. Companies can configure payment experiences and workflows aligned with their business needs.
(2) Simple and Intuitive: Payment processes are launched via a Chrome extension featuring a point-and-click interface. Staff can quickly initiate secure payments for in-person transactions, key in details for phone orders, create and send digital invoices, process recharges or refunds, and manage their customers’ recurring payment schedules.
(3) Increased Efficiency: Businesses can create workflows between their core software and their payment provider and automate repetitive tasks without extensive coding knowledge or technical expertise. This helps boost productivity, reduces manual processes and errors, and frees employees to focus on higher-value, customer-facing activities.
(4) Cost Savings: Payment acceptance features are integrated without significant investments in hardware, software, and development resources.
(5) Secure and Compliant: No sensitive cardholder data is passed through or stored on local systems or networks belonging to the business or software provider. PCI compliance is simplified, and exposure to a data breach is reduced significantly.
(6) Keep Current with Payment Trends: New features and enhancements can be automatically activated via real-time updates.
The No-code Payments Integration is user-friendly, so developers and end-users can quickly add or modify features. Developers can use a combination of PayJunction’s No-code Payments Integration and low-code webhooks to expand acceptance features and customize workflows and business logic to meet specific requirements. This lets developers quickly create secure, fully integrated omnichannel experiences for in-person, online, and digital-driven purchases.