Capture Web page, a part of it or the whole browser window, edit screenshots and save the images to Local File or Google Drive.
Capture the whole Web page(Snipping tool), a part of it or the whole browser window, edit your screenshots in a very user-friendly interface and save the images to Google Drive and Nimbus.
** Google removed support of NAPI. We had to remove "copy to clipboard feature".
It is good replacement for "awesome screenshot capture & annotate" extension or App.
Send screenshots to Nimbus
Also you can add a comment to your screenshot and get a quick link to send to friends or colleagues.
Nimbus Screenshot will help you to:
- Capture the whole Web page or a required section of it;
- Capture the whole browser window (!);
- Create your own drawing or model from scratch (!);
- Paste different patterns and text boxes to your screenshot;
- Resize and crop your screenshot;
- Add arrows and stickers to your screenshot (!);
- Save screenshots in any of the following formats: JPG, PNG, BMP;
- Save screenshots to Google Drive.
- Save screenshots to Nimbus.
Nimbus Screenshot supports horizontal scrolling. The editor interface allows editing objects even after you add them to the screenshot (and this feature is totally unique)!
There are 3 ways to capture your screen:
a) With the help of the button in your address bar;
b) With the help of the context menu;
c) With the help of a hot key that you yourself assign in the program settings.
Bugs and Suggestions: