Capture Web page, a part of it or the whole browser window, edit screenshots and save the images to Local File or Nimbus Note.
Capture the whole Web page(Snipping tool), a part of it or the whole browser window, edit your screenshots in a very user-friendly interface and save the images to Google Drive and Nimbus Note.
Important! About new permissions - http://t.co/Y89UP4ExKC
It is good replacement for "awesome screenshot capture & annotate" extension or App.
Nimbus Screenshot will help you to:
- Capture the whole Web page or a required section of it;
- Capture the whole browser window (!);
- Capture browser window of other programs (!)
- Create your own drawing or model from scratch (!);
- Paste different patterns and text boxes to your screenshot;
- Resize and crop your screenshot;
- Add arrows and stickers to your screenshot (!);
- Highlight text on your screenshot (!);
- Save screenshots in any of the following formats: JPG and PNG;
- Save screenshots to Google Drive;
- Save screenshots to Nimbus Note;
- Comment your screenshots;
Nimbus Screenshot supports horizontal scrolling. The editor interface allows editing objects even after you add them to the screenshot (and this feature is totally unique)!
There are 3 ways to capture your screen:
a) With the help of the button in your address bar;
b) With the help of the context menu;
c) With the help of a hot key that you yourself assign in the program settings.
Bugs and Suggestions: