Screen capture Web Page, a part of it or whole browser window, edit screenshots and save the images to Local File or Google Drive
Capture the whole Web page, a part of it or the whole browser window, edit your screenshots in a very user-friendly interface and save the images to Google Drive and Nimbus.
Send screenshots to Nimbus
Also you can add a comment to your screenshot and get a quick link to send to friends or colleagues.
Nimbus Screenshot will help you to:
- Capture the whole Web page or a required section of it;
- Capture the whole browser window (!);
- Create your own drawing or model from scratch (!);
- Paste different patterns and text boxes to your screenshot;
- Resize and crop your screenshot;
- Add arrows and stickers to your screenshot (!);
- Save screenshots in any of the following formats: JPG, PNG, BMP;
- Save screenshots to Google Drive.
- Save screenshots to Nimbus.
Nimbus Screenshot supports horizontal scrolling. The editor interface allows editing objects even after you add them to the screenshot (and this feature is totally unique)!
This plugin uses NPAPI, which is why you see "Access to all data on computer" among addon requirements when installing it. But don’t worry – we don’t use any of your data! NPAPI is only used to make a screenshot of the whole of your screen. Also, note that all addons using NPAPI are thoroughly (very thoroughly) tested by the Google Chrome moderators before getting released into the store.
There are 3 ways to capture your screen:
a) With the help of the button in your address bar;
b) With the help of the context menu;
c) With the help of a hot key that you yourself assign in the program settings.
Bugs and Suggestions: