Screen Capture FULL Web page or any part. Edit screenshots. Record screencasts - record video from your screen.
Capture the web page, either part of it or the whole browser window, edit your screenshots in a very user-friendly interface. Record screencasts - record video from your screen.
It is good replacement for "awesome screenshot capture & annotate" extension or App.
- Capture the whole web page or a required section of it;
- Capture the whole browser window (!);
- Capture the browser window of other programs (!);
- Quick capture site fragment (!);
- Create your own drawing or model from scratch (!);
Record and share screencasts (video from screen)
- Record video from your screen/tab (Screencasts) (!);
- Record video from other active program (!);
- Record video from webcam;
- Customize your screen resolution and FPS;
- You can draw on video;
- Convert video to MP4 and GIF (Premium);
- Save screencast to Nimbus Note or disk;
- Publish screencasts to Youtube and Google Drive (Premium);
- Paste different patterns and text boxes to your screenshot;
- Resize and crop your screenshot;
- Add arrows and stickers to your screenshot (!);
- Highlight text on your screenshot (!);
- Save screenshots in: JPG and PNG;
- Save screenshots and screencasts to Nimbus Note;
- Send screenshots to Slack (!)
- Save screenshots to Google Drive and Google Classroom;
- Save screenshots as PDF;
- Comment your screenshots and screencasts;
Nimbus Screenshot supports horizontal scrolling. The editor interface allows editing objects even after you add them to the screenshot (and this feature is totally unique)! Good alternative to TechSmith Snagit extension.
There are 3 ways to capture your screen:
a) With the help of the button in your address bar;
b) With the help of the context menu;
c) With the help of a hot key that you yourself assign in the program settings.
Bugs and Suggestions: