Filter BlueLight effectively when browsing the web! Does not affect the visual experience!
- It effectively filters blue light and protects vision.
- It is not glaring at night.
- Drag the slider to adjust the intensity of the filtered light.
- of course! This won't make the page invisible or obscure.
- It works, it's amazing, and it's simple. (p.s. The core code only uses 5 lines)
Color temperature range: 3000K~5000K (the highest color temperature depends on the screen brightness)
How it works: Add a mask layer > Adjust picture contrast > Multiply
*This is a reference to Night Shift in iOS.