Ethereum Browser Extension
Nifty Wallet is a fork of Metamask focused on usability of real world applications
#70: Change ShapeShift API key
#69: Restyling: fix page headers, redesigned warnings, fix paddings, update some icons, redesigned page for buying, redesigned confirm screens, redesigned account menu
#67: Improve performance when big list of sent transactions from account
#66: Added possibility to remove custom RPC from the list of networks
#57: Optimized images for release.
#55: Tests fix.
#52: Nifty Wallet restyling.
#54: Fix explorer url for POA network on confirmed transaction.
#50: Update sentry links.
#45: Automate release publish.
#39: Swap npm Jazzicon dependency to Rockicon with changed palette for identicon
- New icons for Nifty Wallet
- Adds button to remove token
- Adds BUY POA coin buttons for Binance/BiBox/CEX Plus
- Fixes 1 Gwei gas price for POA network
- Sentry Remote Error Reporting Server links are changed to our servers
- Works with Metamask installed without conflicts https://github.com/poanetwork/metamask-extension/issues/1
- POA Core is the default network with POA Explorer https://github.com/poanetwork/metamask-extension/issues/2
- POA Sokol is in main menu with POA Explorer https://github.com/poanetwork/metamask-extension/issues/3
- Enhance conversion rate display/UX for Core/Sokol https://github.com/poanetwork/metamask-extension/issues/4
- Gasprice is 1Gwei on Core/Sokol https://github.com/poanetwork/metamask-extension/issues/6
- Removed "Try Beta!" butoon https://github.com/poanetwork/metamask-extension/issues/8