Nickel Iron, defend Earth
Defend Earth (and your bases) from waves of asteroids, rack up bonus by making sure nothing gets through!
This is the lite, beta and demo version.
Most Nickel-Iron is of extraterrestrial origin, in the form of meteorites. Hundreds of meteors fall toward earth every day, most of them burn up in the atmosphere, but this time... they won't.
v0.6.7: added screen shake effect on asteroid impacts, tweaked font size for various screen sizes
v0.6.2: increased framerate to 60 FP
v0.5.9: increased difficulty and changed bonus calculation
v0.5.8: fixed bug with destroyed base still being able to fire
v0.5.7: tweaked menu animation, added About box
v0.5.5: name changed to “Nickel Iron”, previous named infringed Atari trademark
v0.5.4: more tweaks to leveling, prevent missile fire during “game over”
How to Play:
* touch or click where you want you missile fired, be sure to anticipate asteroids!
* at most 3 missiles can be in flight, one per active base
* destroying asteroids increases your “+” bonus, which is added to each kill score
* if a base is destroyed, you can repair it by clicking/touching it (at a cost in bonus)
* each asteroids that hits the ground reduces your population and bonus
* if you lose all your bases or your population reaches zero, you’ve lost
Built with SmartMobileStudio