Quickly check if a webpage is built with Next.js and explore static properties and other useful metrics.
Find out all about this extension on:
# How it works?
Check the icon color:
- If the icon is GREEN: page data is OPTIMAL
- If the icon is RED: static data exceeds 128Kb default threshold (large page data)
If the icon is neither red or green (it is black), it means the website is not build with Nextjs framework.
# What else you can do?
Explore static data:
- Click the extension icon to explore & export Next.js __NEXT_DATA__ object
- Open Chrome Developer Tools to get instant metrics (static data size, Next.js path, static props, etc.)
## [1.1.0] - 2023-02-04
- Fixed JSON view bugs and other extenison bugs
- Updated icons for better understanding
- Show message when Next.js is not available and user clicks the extension icon