Nutrition Labels for News.
Our interactive Nutrition Labels for News provide all the information you need to make a quick determination between real and junk news, and let you to rate your opinion on all news online.
After adding to your browser, just read the news anywhere you normally do-- including any news website, Facebook, or Twitter. When you want to dig deeper, or rate an article, just click Our icon!
For every news article, everywhere:
- Check the background of the publisher & author
- See ratings and reviews from IFCN verified fact-checkers
- See AI article ratings and classifications
- Check the article's sources of facts
- Vote & contribute your own fact sources
- Rate the news for a variety of factors
- and much more!
Our Nutrition Labels for News are non-partisan and forever free for non-commercial use. Our mission is to fight misinformation.
TROUBLESHOOTING: Some ad-blockers may interfere with our extension. If you're having trouble, consider disabling all ad and popup blockers. See https://our.news/faq for more assistance.