What's in your news? Find out using this free tool by Our.News.
Newstrition® makes it easier for anyone to make informed decisions about what is real and what is “junk” news and content. It provides factchecking information in an easy to read nutrition label format, making it easy for users to quickly determine the credibility of content themselves.
After adding to your browser, just read the news anywhere you normally do. When you want to dig deeper, or rate any news article, just click the Newstrition icon!
For every news article, everywhere:
- Check the background of the publisher
- Look at the article's sources of facts
- See reviews from other fact-checkers
- See Media Bias Ratings from AllSides
- Vote & contribute your own fact sources
- Rate the news for a variety of factors
- See the overall public opinion scores
- and much more!
TROUBLESHOOTING: Some ad-blockers may interfere with our extension. If you're having trouble, consider disabling all ad and popup blockers. See https://our.news/faq/ for more assistance.