Notifies you when something happens on your SharePoint 2013 newsfeed.
Newsfeed Notify watches your SharePoint 2013 My Sites newsfeed, and uses standard Chrome notifications to alert you to new posts, replies and likes.
IMPORTANT: To configure Newsfeed Notify:
1. In Chrome, type or paste chrome://extensions into the address bar and hit enter.
2. Find Newsfeed Notify in your list of extensions and click on it's options link.
3. Specify the base URL to you newsfeed, for example, http://newsfeed.yourcompany.com/
4. Set the refresh rate - this is how often Newsfeed Notify checks for new items.
5. Click the Save button to persist your settings.