New functions, features and layout for Facebook. News feed only, autoscroll, timer, quick links, lights off, new design for Facebook
fave is an extension for Chrome that adds new functions and makes changes to the layout of Facebook. fave adds new functions like Show Newsfeed Only, Auto Scroll, Timer, Scroll To Top, Quick Links and makes design changes to the layout of Facebook.
The new functions:
- Lights off: hides the left and the rights columns around the News feed on Facebook start page
- Hide/Show News feed: You will not see posts on Facebook home page.
- Quick Links panel on the left side on Facebook.
- Auto Scroll: see all posts of Facebook without scrolling
- Timer: now you can see how much time you spend on Facebook. It displays the time for today and in the past.
- Scroll To Top: creates a button in the bottom right corner that will take you to the top of the page
The Quick Links navigates you to:
- Pages News feed: see news stories only from the Facebook pages you have liked
- Calendar: view all your events and friend's birthdays
- Pictures by Friends: see all friend's pictures from this month
- Groups: all your Facebook groups with indicator for new posts
- Your Friends: list with your Facebook friends and number of unseen posts.
- Live Video Map: watch live videos from the interactive video map
- Weather: pick a location and see the weather forecast
- Messenger: all your Facebook messages in new layout
- Soft edges
- Font size increase
- Darker colors
- Circle profile images of Facebook users
How to change Facebook layout? The answer is simple - get fave.
Author: Ivan Belchev
The extension does not collect any personal information, but requires access to your tabs and facebook.com. This Chrome extension uses Google Analytics to track installations.
If you like it you can share fave using Facebook, Google Plus, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. Facebook™ is a trademark of Facebook Inc. WhatsApp™ is a trademark of WhatsApp Inc. Twitter™ is a trademark of Twitter Inc. Chrome™, Google Analytics™ and Google Plus™ are trademarks of Google Inc.
Facebook doesn't endorse or sponsor this extension.