Customize New Tabs & More!
A multi purpose Chrome extension that does all this & more:
- Set your Custom "Home Page" under Options, in Extensions.
- Open that Custom Page in "New Tab" instead of the Home Page.
- Open that Custom Page whenever "Home Page" button is clicked.
- Automatically force YouTube videos to play in 720p / 1080p.
- Right click on an Image to perform a Reverse Image search.
- Right click after selecting a plain text URL to open as link.
- Double click on a plain text link to open URL in a new tab.
- Click icon (next to Menu) for a Cached version or Translation.
- Select some Website text, click Ctrl+Alt (Opt) for Translation.
- Privacy protection disables referral pings on Google Search.
- Ability to change/spoof the browser 'User Agent' when needed.
- Right-Click while holding Ctrl+Alt to remove a page element.
NOTE: You can install this extension in Opera,- first search for
"Install Chrome Extensions" in Opera Add-on store, then come back.
Later you can remove "Install Chrome Extensions" as this extension
now allows you to install Chrome Extensions via right click menu.
You're welcome to examine my extensions, there's nothing to hide.
No data whatsoever is sent or collected, except by services used
in this extension such as Google Translate, Reverse Image, etc.
Optional security settings can be enabled in Browser Extension:
"Allow access to file URLs" is required if opening local files as new tabs.
"Allow in private mode" has to be checked in order to work in incognito.
"Allow access to search pages" needed for search engine result pages.
Version 21.4: Visual tweaks that nobody notices :)
Version 21.2: Bug fixes and reduced size to 114 KB!
Version 21.1: New: Add Chrome extensions to Opera.
Version 20.9: Bug fixes, Better reverse image search.
Version 20.7: Redesigned pop-up menu, small changes.
Version 20.4: Ability to change position of new tabs.
Version 20.3: Reverse search now works on more images.
Version 20.2: Small fixes, mostly for Vivaldi browser.