Customize New Tabs & More!
A multi purpose Chrome extension that does all this & more:
- Set your Custom "Home Page" under Options, in Extensions.
- Open that Custom Page in "New Tab" instead of the Home Page.
- Open that Custom Page whenever "Home Page" button is clicked.
- Automatically force YouTube videos to play in 720p / 1080p.
- Right click on an Image to perform a Reverse Image search.
- Right click after selecting a plain text URL to open as link.
- Double click on a plain text link to open URL in a new tab.
- Click icon (next to Menu) for a Cached version or Translation.
- Select some Website text, click Ctrl+Alt (Opt) for Translation.
- Privacy protection disables referral pings on Google Search.
- Ability to change/spoof the browser 'User Agent' when needed.
- Right-Click while holding Ctrl+Alt to remove a page element.
NOTE: You can install this extension in Opera,- first search for
"Install Chrome Extensions" in Opera Add-on store, then come back.
Later you can remove "Install Chrome Extensions" as this extension
now allows you to install Chrome Extensions via right click menu.
Optional security settings can be enabled in Browser Extension:
"Allow access to file URLs" is required if opening local files as new tabs.
"Allow access to search pages" is needed for URL Cleanup, activating URL's.
"Allow in private mode" has to be checked in order to work while incognito.
Version 21.1: New: Add Chrome extensions to Opera.
Version 20.9: Bug fixes, Better reverse image search.
Version 20.7: Redesigned pop-up menu, small changes.
Version 20.4: Ability to change position of new tabs.
Version 20.3: Reverse search now works on more images.
Version 20.2: Small fixes, mostly for Vivaldi browser.
Version 19.9: Bug fixes & optimize multiple functions.
Version 19.7: Optimize Ctrl+Alt and Right-Click code.
Version 19.6: Enable running under Private/Incognito.
Version 19.5: Optimizes the Ctrl+Alt detection code.
Version 19.4: Quick fix for YouTube code adjustment.
Version 19.3: Small bug fixes to Ctrl+Alt detections.
Version 19.2: Changed extension Hot-Keys to Ctrl+Alt.