Customize New Tabs & More!
A multi purpose Chrome extension that does all this & more:
- Set your Custom "Home Page" under Options, in Extensions.
- Open that Custom Page in "New Tab" instead of the Home Page.
- Open that Custom Page whenever "Home Page" button is clicked.
- Automatically force YouTube videos to play in 720p / 1080p.
- Right click on an Image to perform a Reverse Image search.
- Right click after selecting a plain text URL to open as link.
- Double click on a plain text link to open URL in a new tab.
- Click icon (next to Menu) for a Cached version or Translation.
- Select some Website text, click Ctrl+Alt (Opt) for Translation.
- Privacy protection disables referral pings on Google Search.
- Ability to change/spoof the browser 'User Agent' when needed.
- Right-Click while holding Ctrl+Alt to remove a page element.
- History Navigation: Hold Right Mouse button, swipe left/right.
Optional security settings can be enabled in Browser Extension:
"Allow access to file URLs" is required if opening local files as new tabs.
"Allow in private mode" has to be checked in order to work in incognito.
"Allow access to search pages" needed for search engine result pages.
NOTE: You can install this extension in Opera,- first search for
"Install Chrome Extensions" in Opera Add-on store, then come back.
Later you can remove "Install Chrome Extensions" as this extension
will allow you to install Chrome Extensions via right click menu.
Version 23.8: Re-wrote mouse navigation routines.
Version 23.7: Small bug fixes to mouse navigation.
Version 23.6: Fixes for YouTube playlist issues.
Version 23.5: Updated fonts with nicer font sizes.
Version 23.4: Improve YouTube to HD switch code.
Version 23.3: Ctrl+Alt and Right-Click enhanced.
Version 23.2: Add 'Search Page' access detection.
Version 23.1: Fixed a URL Focus bug for new tabs.
Version 23.0: Fixed small bug under Options Page.