Customize New Tab Page & More!
A multi purpose Chrome extension that does all this & more:
- Set your Custom "Home Page" under Options, in Extensions.
- Open that Custom Page in "New Tab" instead of the Home Page.
- Open that Custom Page whenever "Home Page" button is clicked.
- Automatically force YouTube videos to play in 720p / 1080p.
- Right click on an Image to perform a Reverse Image search.
- Right click after selecting a plain text URL to open as link.
- Double click on a plain text link to open URL in a new tab.
- Click icon (next to Menu) for a Cached version or Translation.
- Select some Website text, click Ctrl+Alt (Opt) for Translation.
- Privacy protection disables referral pings on Google Search.
- Ability to change/spoof the browser 'User Agent' when needed.
- Right-Click while holding Ctrl+Alt to remove a page element.
Version 19.5: Optimizes the Ctrl+Alt detection code.
Version 19.4: Quick fix for YouTube code adjustment.
Version 19.3: Small bug fixes to Ctrl+Alt detections.
Version 19.2: Changed all extension Hot-Keys to Ctrl+Alt.
Version 19.1: Temp "same-origin" bypass is now possible.
Version 18.9: New: Click to look up your public IP.
Version 18.8: Change translation to Ctrl+Alt & more.
Version 18.6: Optimizations and graphical updates.
Version 18.5: Added arrow keys for search suggestions.
Version 18.3: New release to fix all outstanding bugs.