Customize New Tab Page & More!
A multi purpose Chrome extension that does all this & more:
- Set your Custom "Home Page" under Options, in Extensions.
- Open that Custom Page in "New Tab" instead of the Home Page.
- Open that Custom Page whenever "Home Page" button is clicked.
- Automatically force YouTube videos to play in 720p / 1080p.
- Right click on an Image to perform a Reverse Image search.
- Right click after selecting a plain text URL to open as link.
- Double click on a plain text link to open URL in a new tab.
- Click icon (next to Menu) for a Cached version or Translation.
- Select some Website text, click Ctrl+Alt (Opt) for Translation.
- Privacy protection disables referral pings on Google Search.
- Ability to change/spoof the browser 'User Agent' when needed.
- Right-Click while holding Ctrl+Alt to remove a page element.
Optional security settings can be enabled in Browser Extension:
"Allow access to file URLs" is required if opening local files as new tabs.
"Allow access to search page results" is needed for double clicking URL's.
"Allow in private mode" has to be checked in order to work when incognito.
Version 19.9: Bug fixes & optimize multiple functions.
Version 19.7: Optimize Ctrl+Alt and Right-Click code.
Version 19.6: Enable running under Private/Incognito.
Version 19.5: Optimizes the Ctrl+Alt detection code.
Version 19.4: Quick fix for YouTube code adjustment.
Version 19.3: Small bug fixes to Ctrl+Alt detections.
Version 19.2: Changed all extension Hot-Keys to Ctrl+Alt.
Version 19.1: Temp "same-origin" bypass is now possible.