A Custom New Tab Page
This extension replaces the default New Tab page with an elegant, highly customisable page. Favourite icons can be added through the settings menu and allow for a custom address and image to be added to them. The main background can also be chosen from a selection of carefully selected images, or a custom file can be uploaded from your computer.
1) Favourites – Display your favourite sites on the quick access panel from the settings menu.
2) Multiple Pages – 12 favourites not enough? Add a new page to store more.
3) Notes – Elegantly record information.
4) Search – Built-in Google search box.
5) Custom Backgrounds – Use a selection of hand-picked backgrounds or select your own from your computer or online.
6) High Customisability – Completely customise your New Tab screen by disabling any widget, and changing the favourites, text colour and background image.
Q: How can I create/edit a shortcut in my favourites?
A: Click on the Settings menu, then click on Favourites, click on the favourite you want to create / edit and add in the details.
Q: How can I hide/show the clock/search bar/notes section?
A: Click on the Settings menu, then click General, and click on the corresponding slider to change the setting.
Q: How can I change the background image?
A: Click on settings, then Background, then choose a sample background, or include the path or address to a background image in the text box and click Save Theme.