Debugging proxy that will allow you to intercept and mutate requests from a web page
Netify is a debugging proxy that will allow you to intercept and mutate your requests, like Fiddler or Charles, but it more compact and implemented directly in the Chrome devtools.
Features that Netify gives you:
- Filter requests for proxy by URL, method or type of resource.
- Redirect request to arbitrary URL.
- Adding, replacing and removing request headers.
- Replacing the request body, text/JSON, Base64 or form data.
- Replacing the response status code.
- Adding, replacing and removing response headers.
- Replacing the response body with a text value, Base64, or file's content.
- Cancel request on the client.
This extension is based on the experimental features of the Chrome Devtool protocol, which may lead to inoperability with the update of the browser.
If you have some trouble with Netify or you have some suggestions, please report it here (https://gitlab.com/lavrik/netify/issues)
To disable the browser alert with a message about an active debugger, you can turn of "Silent Debugging" flag in your Chrome settings (chrome://flags/#silent-debugger-extension-api).
But be careful, it can harm your safety!