Shows Netflix viewing stats dashboard to know more about how you spend your time on Netflix.
This Chrome extension allows you to access to a viewing stats dashboard fully integrated on Netflix site which loads viewing activity from Netflix Shakti API and calculate a set of statistics about how you use your Netflix account.
In the Summary section you can see the following statistics:
- Total watched titles (movies, series, documentaries) and first use date
- Total time watching Netflix
- Netlix Marathon (maximum time watching Netflix in a single day)
- Number of devices you have used to watch Netflix
- Number of movies watched
- Time watching movies
- Number of series and episodes watched
- Time watching series
- Comparison between time watching movies vs time watching series
- Average time watching Netflix per day of the week
In the Achievements sections you can earn badges based on some goals:
- Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood: Watch your first movie on Netflix
- Series and Other Drugs: Watch your first episode of a series on Netflix
- Cinephile: Watch 1000 movies or more on Netflix
- Series Killer: Watch 100 series or more on Netflix
- Marathoner: Watch Netflix for 6 hours or more in a day
- Iron Man: Watch Netflix for 12 hours or more in a day
- Matrix: Watch Netflix on 5 or more different devices
- One of Ours: Being suscribed to Netflix for 24 months or more
- I Am Legend: Watch 5000 titles on Netflix
- Mission: Impossible: Get all the achievements
In the Viewing activity section you can see, sort and filter the whole user's viewing activity.
For instance, you can sort by the column "duration" to know which is the longest movie you have watched, or use the search bar to find out how many times you have watch an episode of your favorite movie.
You can also download your complete viewing activity using the link 'Download all' at the bottom of the Viewing activity section.