CineLens, Your streaming assistant. Now available for Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max & Hotstar
Stop scratching your head wondering, “Who is that actor?” or “Which is that song?”. CineLens helps you learn more about your favourite actors, movies and TV shows on Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max & Hotstar.
Get cast, songs, trivia and more about your favourite TV Shows & Movies across various platforms (Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max & Hotstar) without pressing pause to check your phone, without disrupting the viewing experience.
You can play songs on the Streaming Platform (Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max & Hotstar) itself..
Clicking on any title will reveal information about that movie or series including ratings, cast, descriptions and trailers.
- Netflix : To update the CineLens view on Netflix
- Hulu : To update the CineLens view on Hulu
- Disney+ : To update the CineLens view on Disney+
- HBO Max : To update the CineLens view on HBO Max
- Hotstar : To update the CineLens view on Hotstar
- IMDb: To show image gallery in CineLens view
- Google: To show rating & streaming info
- YouTube: To show trailers & songs
- TuneFind: To show songs in CineLens view
- JustWatch - To show available streaming platforms
- Integration with Disney+, HBO Max & Hotstar
- Hide Songs & Trivia tab if info not available
- Open Trivia tab at the end of episode on Netflix
- Fix CineLens text overlap with "issue" icon
- Fix CineLens view for Hulu Full Screen Mode
- Integration with Hulu
- Fix IMDb trivia not coming for some titles in CineLens view
- Add trivia list for the particular episode or movie
- Add YouTube player for trailers on CineLens screen
- Add ratings from IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes, Google for 'Other Works' on CineLens screen
- Add YouTube player for songs on CineLens screen
- Add songs list for the particular episode or movie user is watching