A net2phone browser extension to connect with net2phone features.
With the net2phone | Click2Call extension, all phone numbers are displayed on web pages, and your CRM becomes clickable!
When you click on a number, we connect your call directly to you. No Need to dial!
net2phone for Chrome seamlessly connects to your net2phone account to provide an easy and convenient way to call from your browser.
Net2phone Chrome Extension functionality:
- Dial-pad to call any number right from the toolbar
- Click-to-call any number on any website
- See all your history, recent calls, and take action - all without leaving the page
- Listen to your voicemail
- Choose which of your net2phone numbers you’d like to place the call from
- Use the URL Feature to create “screen pops” on incoming calls. This feature, when configured and turned on, will trigger your browser to open a new tab with a URL of your choice upon receiving an incoming call.
Install net2phone for Chrome and supercharge your web browsing experience today!
You can use the extension dial pad to call a number or call back a recent number by clicking the green phone icon.
You can also type "-call" in the chrome URL box followed by a number. This will give you the option to dial directly without leaving the page.
Additionally, you can place a call using the "Click to Call" feature. Click the phone icon next to any number on any web page, and the call will be connected to your selected line.
URL Feature usage:
By using the URL Feature located behind the gear icon, you will be able to automatically open a new browser tab with a predetermined URL. This feature will be triggered upon receiving an inbound call. When a call comes in, your browser will open “Screen Pop”, a new tab to your preconfigured URL.
URL Feature usage example:
You would like to have a new tab opened to your browser-based CRM using the caller info to take you right to your client’s CRM contact page.
If you receive a call from 1-212-555-1212, https://www.google.com/search?q=12125551212 will open on your screen.