Nintendo Entertainment System Emulator
NESticle is a Google Chrome OS, Chromium OS emulator for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
NESticle emulates the basic NES hardware featuring:
- "Friendly" GUI
- Multiple save states
- ROM patching/Game Genie
- Record movies
- Save snapshots
- Wave output loggable
It doesn't emulate the Lightgun/Zapper.
ROMs are not packaged with the program.
- Added load ROMs from .ZIP file support.
- Added keyboard mapper.
- Added export log wave outputs.
- Added export snapshots.
- Added export cheats/patches.
- Added export save states/movies.
- Added import cheats/patches.
- Added import save states/movies.
- Added mantain 4:3 aspect-ratio on fullscreen setting.
- Added persistent saving of game status.
- Added multiplayer support up to two players.
- Added capability of saving/resetting synchronized emulator settings.
- Added fullscreen support for all 16:9/16:10 Chrome OS, Chromium OS resolutions.
- Added command help section.
- Added support for gamepad (Device detection only).
- Added video filters for a better image quality.
- Added menu for loading previously used ROMs.