Show trailers, IMDb/RT ratings, and much more, on the Netflix page.
Launch a popout player that will always stay on top (Beta - fixed for new UI)
To enable this feature:
Go to chrome://flags/#enable-panels
Enable panels (be careful, this is an experimental feature on Chrome)
Play a movie
Click on the Netflix Enhancer logo on the url bar, then click on the popcorn icon
Dock the panel on the lower right and it always stays on top
Need help? Watch the tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2CFuQVnCjc&feature=youtu.be
- Shows IMDb rating for show/movie
- If perfect match isn’t found, IMDb rating shows up in RED.
- Clicking on rating will open the IMDb page of that movie
- Shows critic and audience rating for movies
- Clicking on rating will open the Rotten Tomatoes page of that movie
- Gives ability to show and hide rows.
- “Show all” button on the very top of the page
- Shows Trailers for movies
Used to get rating for either Rotten Tomatoes or IMDb
Special thanks to Neil Pomerleau (http://neilpomerleau.com) for helping with the UI
Comments/Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: Netflix, IMDb, and Rotten Tomatoes are registered trademarks and have no affiliation to this extension.