a tiny extension to let one search in multiple search engines in one shot
It will let you configure multiple search engine URLs, and from the address bar, you can spawn multiple tabs to open search results from the configured search engine URLs
I made this out of my personal needs. If you have something to say, please post your comment in the Git repo page here - https://github.com/mnrofrew/NekoNoTeSearch
I have the same explanation listed in the extension's option page but this is how to use this little tool.
Method 1: Address bar (via Omnibox)
1) Press Ctrl+L (on MacOS Command+L), that should take you to the address bar
2) Type "neko" and a space, that should let you switch to Omnibox Neko no Te search mode
3) Type the key word that you like to seach on just like search text box in a search engine and press enter, that should open multiple tabs with your search on various search platforms on the web
Method 2: Context Menu
1) Select text that you like to search
2) Click "Search with Neko no Te"
If you open the options page, you can probably figure out how to setup new search engine to be included. Please feel free to modify them.