Daha düzenli bir ağaç açılır penceresi.
A neat bookmarks tree popup extension for Chrome. It looks slick, has bookmarks search and remembers the last opened folders and scroll position. It is also one of the most keyboard-accessible extensions, with decent WAI-ARIA support.
TIP: To search bookmarks from the address bar (Omnibox), type ‘* ‘ (asterisk & space).
v0.9 is updated for manifest version 2 so it works with Chrome 21 and above!
This extension is based on a "safe" version of the now-defunct Neat Bookmarks extension. It does NOT contain any adware or malware or perform ad jacking!
*** Notes ***
- “Your browsing history”: not used at all in the extension
- “Your data on all websites”: needed for bookmarklets to work properly
- This extension DOES NOT track/use/see any of your data on any websites.
- Neater Bookmarks is open-sourced, you can see all the code and read what it does.
- Many thanks to Chee Aun, the original developer of Neat Bookmarks!
*** Externals ***
- Neater Bookmarks is open source! GitHub repository: http://goo.gl/s2kVi
- FAQ: http://goo.gl/DDMqE
- Issues: http://goo.gl/Ct39y or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom icons: http://goo.gl/0xQNp
- Internationalization/Localization: http://goo.gl/oDXMm
Only tested on Windows and Chrome OS. Please indicate your OS if you report an issue.
To prevent “anonymous” comments, please edit your “nickname” here: http://www.google.com/profiles/me/editprofile