NCapture for NVivo
NCapture is a free web-browser extension that allows you to quickly and easily capture content like web pages, online PDFs, Twitter tweets, and Facebook posts for import into:
• The latest release of NVivo – Windows and NVivo – Mac* (released in March 2020)
• NVivo 12 for Windows (Pro and Plus) and NVivo 12 for Mac*
• NVivo 11 for Windows (Pro and Plus) and NVivo 11 Mac*
• NVivo 10 for Windows and NVivo 10.1 (and onwards) for Mac**
*YouTube videos or comments can’t be imported as datasets, these need to be captured as PDFs.
** NVivo 10.1 (and onwards) for Mac doesn’t support Facebook or Twitter content captured as datasets, these can be captured as PDFs instead.
NCapture allows you to capture:
• Web pages and online PDFs
• Facebook wall posts and comments
• Tweets from Twitter including particular words, phrases or hashtags, or Tweets by a particular user
• YouTube videos and comments
Learn more about NCapture
More information about NCapture can be found in NVivo Help under below urls:
NVivo - Windows: https://help-nv.qsrinternational.com/20/win/Content/ncapture/ncapture.htm
NVivo - Mac: https://help-nv.qsrinternational.com/20/mac/Content/ncapture/ncapture.htm
NVivo helps qualitative and mixed methods researchers unlock insights in their data with powerful analysis. NVivo provides a place to organize, store and analyze data, allowing researchers to ask complex questions of data to identify themes and draw clear conclusions.
Find out more about NVivo, or download a free 14 day trial, at www.nvivobyqsr.com.