NCapture for NVivo
Capture web content like web pages, online PDFs and social media data from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube for import into NVivo research software. NVivo provides a flexible workspace where you can query, search, visualize and report on your work
NCapture allows you to capture:
• Web pages and online PDFs.
• Facebook wall posts and comments.
• Tweets from Twitter including particular words, phrases or hashtags, or Tweets by a particular user.
• LinkedIn group discussions.
• YouTube videos and comments.
Follow the links below to view videos about NCapture in action:
• Work with content in web pages: http://bit.ly/SpP9wG
• Capture and analyze Twitter data: http://bit.ly/UbIcMg
• Collect YouTube videos and comments: http://bit.ly/WJTq09
NVivo software supports qualitative and mixed methods research
NVivo helps you make sense of information found in material like: interview transcripts, video recordings, open-ended surveys - and now - web and social media content too.
NVivo enables you to deeply analyze data that would otherwise be virtually impossible to navigate. You can save time, quickly identify themes, and back-up your findings with evidence.
Learn more about NVivo 10:
• View our ‘Introducing NVivo’ video: http://bit.ly/P58svz
• Join an online demonstration, view upcoming eDemo: http://bit.ly/V3YtYR
• Watch tutorials to learn how NVivo features are used: http://bit.ly/SRknOg
• Access resources to discover the many different ways researchers put NVivo to work: http://bit.ly/16BelEx
Find out more about NVivo or to free trial today, visit qsrinternational.com