NCapture for NVivo
NCapture enables you to quickly and easily capture web pages and online PDFs for analysis in NVivo 10 for Windows and the latest version of NVivo for Mac. You can also capture social media data from Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for analysis in NVivo 10 for Windows.
NCapture allows you to capture:
• Web pages and online PDFs.
• Facebook wall posts and comments.
• Tweets from Twitter including particular words, phrases or hashtags, or Tweets by a particular user.
• YouTube videos and comments.
Follow the links below to view videos showing NCapture in action with NVivo 10 for Windows:
• Work with content in web pages: http://bit.ly/SpP9wG
• Capture and analyze Twitter data: http://bit.ly/UbIcMg
• Collect YouTube videos and comments: http://bit.ly/WJTq09
NVivo supports qualitative research
NVivo software provides a flexible workspace where you can query, search, visualize and report on your work. It helps you make sense of information found in material like: interview transcripts, audio and video recordings and web content.
NVivo enables you to deeply analyze data that would otherwise be virtually impossible to navigate. You can save time, quickly identify themes, and back-up your findings with evidence.
Learn more about NVivo:
• View our ‘Introducing NVivo’ video: http://bit.ly/WQBLH4
• Join an online demonstration: http://bit.ly/1Br3E7K
• Watch tutorials to learn how NVivo features are used: http://bit.ly/1uHYzUB
• Access resources to discover the many different ways researchers put NVivo to work: http://bit.ly/16BelEx
• View the NCapture Help: http://bit.ly/1tuDiNq
• Find out more about NVivo 10 for Windows: http://bit.ly/1tJiJ3J
• Find out more about NVivo for Mac: http://bit.ly/1qKu7bH
Find out more about NVivo or to free trial today, visit qsrinternational.com