A smart text to speech reader that allows you to listen to webpages and Google Docs.
Listen to your webpages and Google Docs with NaturalReader!
*NEW* to NaturalReader is this Chrome extension! Change the speaker/speed and listen directly to webpages and Google Docs. Sit back, relax, press play, and enjoy having your articles, emails, or news read aloud to you.
★ As it’s reading, the text on the webpage is highlighted so you can easily follow along!
★ NaturalReader can read directly from Google Docs!
★ Create audio MP3 files to listen to on your favourite device.
★ Never be bored with the same voices again--NaturalReader includes access to 57 natural sounding voices from 9 different languages (and growing!)
★ NaturalReader is SMART! Automatic text detection to retrieves only relevant text from webpages, avoiding annoying ads and menu text.
★ Free Voices are available for all users. Premium Voices are available to free users for up to 20 minutes/ day.
*Add it to Chrome now for free~*
(you don't need to sign-up to download the free version!)
Access to the NaturalReader Chrome extension is included with all paid subscriptions to NaturalReader Online’s Web Premium and Premium Plus plans. For more information about NaturalReader Online, please visit our website: https://www.naturalreaders.com/webapp.html
- Users with paid subscriptions to NaturalReader Online can login through the extension to unlock:
+ Unlimited Premium or Plus Voices
+ Convert webpage contents directly to mp3
*What is NaturalReader Online?*
From Naturalsoft Ltd, NaturalReader Online is a text-to-speech web application with high quality premium voices for personal use. Login from your browser to convert any written text such as Word, PDF files, and non-DRM eBooks into spoken natural sounding speech:
- Premium or Plus access is only available with paid subscriptions to NaturalReader Online. It is not available to purchase by itself.
- For more text-to-speech options, visit our website at https://www.naturalreaders.com
By installing the extension, you agree to Naturalsoft Ltd’s User Agreement (https://www.naturalreaders.com/exploring.html?index=3&info=polices)
Version 2.0.0 Updates:
- Google voices stop after synthesizing for 16 seconds
- Highlighting disappears in the middle of the page with certain webpages
- Text extraction issue with certain webpages
- Page turning blank after reading a while with certain webpages
- Can't read .docx files opened in Google Docs's preview mode
New features / modifications:
- Highlighting exact sentence and word being read
- Hotkeys (extension activation, play/pause, stop, forward, and rewind)
- How-to guide
- Auto-track text toggle moved to the reading text panel. Single click to set it ON/OFF; double click the auto-track text toggle to relocate to the tab and text being read
- Dyslexic font toggle moved to the reading text panel
- Draggable and clickable progress bar
- Reading in Google Drive Preview
- Added voices that we don't support text processing for to the "Other" section in the free voice list