- Customizable icon and menu in Chrome toolbar and context menu
(Arbitary program of local PC can be called from Node.js scirpt)
- User script receives info. of the active page (URL, title, HTML, etc.)
- User script can include a HTML text of a custom page which would be used to display messages or user input forms
- Action function receives the form data from custom page
and return value from the previous user script or action function.
- Action function also can include custom page HTML
- Action function can be called directly from the user script or action function.
- Filter menu items by prefix of URL of active page
- For Windows PC only
This extension requires Native Client installed in the local Windows PC.
The installation instruction is displayed at the installation of this extension.