Provides the functionality of the internet speed test on a new tab page.
This is a Chrome New Tab extension that brings the functionality of the internet speed test to you in a neat and simplistic way. After this extension has been added to your browser, you can click the “Start Speed Test” button on the lower-right corner of the new tab page and activate the test.
1. A large selection of beautiful and simplistic backgrounds.
2. A search box that supports multiple search engines (default is Yahoo).
3. Hide/display the extension logo.
4. Hide/display the most visited sites.
Permissions used and reasons:
1. Access to “topSites”. We require this permission in order to provide you the most visited sites.
2. Access to “contextMenus”. We require this permission to add items to the drop-down menu from the extension’s action icon to improve our service and user experience.
Remove the extension:
Right-click on the extension’s browser icon and select “Remove from Chrome” from the drop-down menu. Need more clarifications? Check out the Uninstall page: https://www.speedtestapp.net/uninstall
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google LLC. The use of it does not imply any affiliation to or endorsement by Google LLC.