MyOperator Click to Call
Use MyOperator's Click2Call feature to work more efficiently - directly call numbers displayed in your Chrome browser.
You can now call numbers displayed on your web page using this extension without having to go to your MyOperator dashboard. You can work more efficiently and make calls from your CRM web page without having to copy-paste the number.
How it works?
1. Add this extension to your chrome browser
2. Sign in to your MyOperator account from https://app.myoperator.com/ or Create a MyOperator demo account from https://myoperator.com/
3. Go to any CRM that your use or website (say your prospective client's website) where phone number is given
4. MyOperator chrome extension will automatically detect phone numbers present on that page and add a MyOperator call icon beside these phone numbers
5. Press on Call button to make the call
You can also initiate calls from the extension popup itself without having to go to MyOperator Dashboard. Just click on the extension icon on the address bar, and type in the number that you want to call.
MyOperator is a cloud-based call management system that provides solutions such as IVR, virtual number, toll-free number, cloud EPABX, automatic call distribution, call tracking & recording, reports etc. for business.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a MyOperator account to use this extension. For a free trial of MyOperator business phone system: https://myoperator.com
*Currently only serving Indian accounts.