With access to thousands of award-winning digital books, the myON app lets readers download titles for offline, anywhere reading.
Use the myON app to complete your personalized reading experience! The app can be used to complement the myON website. Use the app when you want to read books online through myON, but don't have reliable Internet access. Simply connect your myON account to the app when you are online, and select the books you'll want to read later. If you don't have a myON account, you can preview myON by using the included myON book in the app.
myON is a complete literacy solution that reinvents student reading. Providing anytime, anywhere access to thousands of award-winning digital books, myON recommends content to readers at their interest and at their level. Students become immersed in reading titles targeted specifically for them. With features only digital content can offer, like spoken word audio to model fluency, sentence highlighting and an embedded dictionary, students and educators agree—it’s magical. myON takes literacy one step further. Using embedded Lexile® reading assessments, educators can measure and forecast reading growth. For each student, myON metrics include time spent reading, number of books read, a reading growth trajectory, and much more.
The myON app:
• Makes every book in your myON collection available through Chrome for offline reading.
• Includes book features like audio and highlighting.
• Lets you download up to 20 books to read anytime, anywhere
(even if you don’t have an internet connection after downloading).
• Lets you share devices between students and classes.
• Keeps track of student reading statistics online and offline, and synchs activity to student myON accounts.
• Lets you select books to download through visual search or through the myON.com website with your web browser.