MyGit - Extension for GitHub
MyGit is a browser extension for GitHub. It is designed to provide extra convenient functions for GitHub user. MyGit supports public GitHub and GitHub Enterprise, due to limitation of browser extension, only the IBM GitHub enterprise is available now. If you need to support a new GitHub enterprise, please tell me to add.
Changes in v0.6.4:
Since public github is upgraded, some functions provided by MyGit can't work. This version will address the below problems:
* Fix bug of missing "Add Favorite Repository" menu
* Fix bug of "Issue Preview"
* Disable "Label color list" function
Changes in v0.6.3:
* Fix a bug when export issues
Changes in v0.6.2:
* Support to export Zenhub data for issues. Since zenhub API has a limitation on 100 calling per minutes, you may encounter long time exporting when you have hundreds issues.
MyGit now provides the below functions:
* Add a "Star" icon menu in GitHub top banner, You can add a repository as a favorite one or quickly jump to special repository through this menu.
* Add a "Export" button in issue page, You can export issues as CSV file.
* Add a "Save" icon menu in issue filter input box. You can save a filter with customized name and get it in "Filters" dropdown list.
* Add a rich color list for label creation
* Support preview issue when mouse is over a issue link in issue and pull request pages