Monitor your projects builds from Travis CI within Chrome.
(Please raise any issues on github.com/lquixada/my-travis)
- Multiple travis users support
- Reorder users as you like
- Notification support
- Badge alert with failing builds count
- Tab navigation
- Clean and simple interface
- Works on Chrome of any OS.
- Bug fix: polling is working now
- Better memory usage: it only runs in background when requested.
- Faster download: reduced package size from 328k to 131k (!!).
NOTE: To reduce the memory allocated to MyTravis, the chrome.alarms api had to be used. However, it only allows intervals to be set in minutes, not seconds, that is, now the minimum polling period allowed is 1 minute, not 1 second.
- Comma-separated users addition support
- Reorder user list by drag'n'drop
- Title bar is now fixed
- Huge architecture modification
- Bug fixes
- Notification support added
- Multiple travis users support added
- User project listing
- Polling interval configurable
- Badge alert