Social Interaction Research.
Curious about how social media changes our lives and behaviors? Join the My Social Media Report (MSMR) project, a research project to better understand how people use different social media systems.
MSMR is a social media research platform developed by researchers in the School of Information at the University of Michigan. Up until now, social media could only be researched one platform at a time, which is a very limited view of how people communicate and share information online.
MSMR is the first study of how people use different types of social media across platforms. This research can only be accomplished with participants willing to contribute to the project. Contribute to this groundbreaking research by joining the study!
- Easy extension that won’t interrupt your life or work
- Personalized social media reports
- Opportunities to complete surveys to complement social media use
- Learn about research findings from the team!
- Get unique photos and content from the University of Michigan.