Maintain a reading list for leisurely reading
Maintain a reading list for leisurely reading (Thanks to 'Read It Later (Pocket)')
NOTE: New users, please register from the extensions options page, by providing a username and password. (Right click on the extension and go to Options)
If you already have an account with readitlater, save your username/password.
NOTE: No username/password is stored on any server or transferred over the network. The login credentials entered are stored locally within the browser local storage in your own systems.
- When you use the extension for the first time, you will be asked to log-in with your account.
- Add a web page to your reading list by clicking on the green + icon.
- Run through your reading list/unread pages from the extension.
- Mark a web-page as 'read', by clicking on the red tick mark against that page.
- Review your the pages you have read from the 'Read' list.
My other extensions:
Torrent Search: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/iangilbioefodhifefjcefjmdecdppip
Live Twitter Search: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/gkhcahpmjhkmikakojimclfndapcoebg