1-Click to Read Now and Read Later
"My Klips" is a simple tool to save web articles for reading later. It removes ads and other junk from the article, letting users view only most relevant material in clean text. Furthermore, you can save favorites to Cloud, then read on mobile device or Kindle anytime anywhere, even *OFFLINE*.
*IMPORTANT* Once the extension is installed, it will only work on newly opened pages (or you can refresh the page)
v2.4.x Fix sync bug
* Save web articles for Reading Later
* Automatically detect the main content and save, just 1-click
* It's fast and easy to delete ads, blank and other junk you don't want.
* Sync to Cloud, read anytime anywhere
* Optimized for Google Reader, Wikipedia, Quora, Hacker News, and Stack Exchange network of Q&A websites
* It's Free
Automatic: Directly click the "My Klips" button, auto grab the main content and save
Manual: Manually select the page content first, then click the "My Klips" button, and save the current selection for Reading Later
Open Reading List: Click "My Klips" icon on ***Blank*** page
Preview: ` (the Grave accent key--above Tab key on a US English keyboard layout)
Open Reading List: Alt-`
- Doesn't work on Google Chrome extension gallery pages (including this page).
* This extension DOESN'T ACCESS TO ANY COOKIE OF THE USERS.
* This extension is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.