Change Gmail's default display font of the mail viewer and the writer.
This extension can change the display font in Gmail's email reader to any font you like. It only changes the font for your *read* and doesn't affect the emails you send out.
You have to configure it before it does anything:
1. Click the "3 little bars" icon on upper-right corner of Google Chrome,
2. Select tools->Extensions->My Font for Gmail™->options.
3. Enter your desired font name in the "Font Name" input box.
4. Click "Save".
5. *Reload* the Gmail page.
1. Your system must have the font you pick.
2. It works best for plain-text emails. Rich-text (HTML) emails will possibly stay the same due to technical limitations.
- Fixed: A recent gmail change caused it stop working.
* v0.1.5 - v0.1.7
- Fixed a bug that caused the plugin to not work in Windows.
- Fixed: In some cases it doesn't work.
- Enhanced the auto-completion. Now it shows the rendered font in the suggestion list.
- Changed name to My Font for Gmail™
- Added font size selection.
- Added close button.
- Improved performance.
- Some bug fixes.
- Added drop-down menu for easier font selection.
- Improved user interface.
- Renamed to Gmail™ Font
- First version