Monitor your browsing habits using our personalized activity tracker.Boost your productivity by detecting all your browsing trends
Have you ever gone down a youtube rabbit hole? How much time did that really take out of your day? Curious about how many purchases you made online this month? Can't remember the name of that recipe you used the other day?
My Browsing Habits monitors your web surfing activities automatically, keeping you accountable for how you spend your time. Each activity can be tracked in a customizable manner offering a unique experience for each user.
✅ Tracks website visits and time spent on user-defined urls
✅ Automatically logs the number and duration of videos watched
✅ Counts the number of articles read
✅ Saves each recipe visited
✅ Detects any payment with the associated payment amount
With this data the user can
✅ Display trends in an interactive fashion
✅ Compare the data between different activities
✅ Export data and graphs
Unlike other Time Tracking or Browser activity monitoring application, My Browsing Habits can automatically detect very specific user activities and lets users come back and go through their data (video titles, recipe names, article titles,... ) and explore trends in various ways.
With other features such as our calendar view which allows the user to visualize their data for a given day or the various data graphing tools implemented, users can easily spot their browsing trends and simply look back at their monthly data.
Along with our predefined templates, users can create their own tracking events and log data in a centralized application. These manual inputs can then also be compared with other activities tracked automatically.
With the 3 free activities you can begin tracking your browsing right away! And for as little as 0.75$ a month, you can upgrade to the pro subscription and enjoy unlimited activity tracking. The subscription also gives you access to other features such as exporting/importing app data, exporting graph data, and access to full app settings.
My Browsing Habits is privacy-conscious; all of your data remains securely stored on your own device.
For any issues or requests for new features please do not hesitate to contact me
⏳ More languages
⏳ Enable limits - once a limit is reached we can display a warning on even block the content (Videos, Website visits)
⏳ Monthly reports - Show different trends of the different activities you are tracking.
v1.3.0 updates Wednesday, November 2nd 2022
- Added a dark theme
- Fixed a small issue about video time tracking
v1.3.1 updates Saturday, November 5th 2022
- Linked our website to the listing
- Changed the calendar functionality: when a user selects a date, clicking on the logs now displays more information about those specific occurrences instead of directing the user to the event page.
- Updated the payment detection functionality by fixing a few bugs on shopify based websites.
- Added a 'Search' element to the logs. You can now go through the logs of a given event and search to find a specific occurence you are looking for.
- temporarily remove the option to create payment counting events - a small bug was found. I am currently working on it
- We now allow users to edit or delete any of the entries that have been detected or added manually
- Enable detection of Amazon purchases