Check all kinds of records on MXtoolbox from the toolbar and context menu in Google Chrome.
A simple and small extension to check all kind of records on MXtoolbox.
I created this because I need to check A and MX records often and this saves me time.
Default the extension starts with a: (A record), just fill in the domain name and hit go.
To check other kinds of information, like MX records or whois information, just type mx: or whois: instead of a:
It's also possible to check MX and A records directly from the context menu.
- Added options to context menu in Chrome. Right now only for A and MX record (assuming those are most frequently used).
- On request added focus on input field when opening popup
- Solved problems with JS files, not loaded due to security settings.
- fixed icons (added more sizes).
- Renamed icon.
- Issue with manifest file, unable to update or install extension.
- Ability to choose record from select list
- Select MX, A, TXT, SPF, SMTP, WHOIS, Blacklist.
- Submit with enter key to save time
Version 1.0: release