Themes for new tab with HD wallpapers of Ford sports cars, Mustang GT race car, Ford Focus, Falcon, Contour, Mondeo, Mustangs...
For those who love Ford Mustang cars, like me, I've created this NewTab extension. Install the extension to get a new HD wallpaper of Ford Mustang sports cars & muscle cars everytime you open a new tab. The themes offer HD background wallpapers of Ford sports cars & muscle cars, Mustang GT race cars, Ford Focus, Falcon, Contour, Mondeo, Mustangs... Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Ford Mustang sports car muscle car wallpapers. Shuffle all Ford Mustang sports car muscle car pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle favorite Ford Mustang sports car muscle car themes only. More HD wallpapers of Mustangs and Ford sports cars & muscle cars will be added soon, such as Mustang GT race cars, Ford Focus, Falcon, Contour, Mondeo, Mustangs...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome NewTab.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome NewTab.
- Search with Google in the new Chrome new tab page.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
ABOUT FORD CARS:
- The Ford Motor Company (commonly referred to simply as "Ford") is an American multinational automaker headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand. Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer, Troller, and Australian performance car manufacturer FPV. In the past, Ford has also produced tractors and automotive components. Ford owns an 8% stake in Aston Martin of the United Kingdom, and a 49% stake in Jiangling of China. Ford also has a number of joint-ventures, one in China (Changan Ford), one in Taiwan (Ford Lio Ho), one in Thailand (AutoAlliance Thailand), one in Turkey (Ford Otosan), and one in Russia (Ford Sollers). Ford is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is controlled by the Ford family, although they have minority ownership (but majority of the voting power).
- Ford is the second-largest U.S.-based automaker (preceded by General Motors) and the fifth-largest in the world (behind Toyota, VW, Hyundai-Kia and General Motors) based on 2015 vehicle production. At the end of 2010, Ford was the fifth largest automaker in Europe. Ford is the eighth-ranked overall American-based company in the 2010 Fortune 500 list, based on global revenues in 2009 of $118.3 billion.
- Ford Motorsport and sports cars: In stock car racing, Ford Mustang is represented by the mid-size Fusion in the Sprint Cup. Ford was heavily involved in Formula One for many years and supplied engines to a large number of teams from 1967 until 2004. The Ford Mustang has arguably been Ford's most successful sports car. Jerry Titus won the 1965 SCCA Pro B National Championship with a Mustang. The Mustang model went on to earn Ford the SCCA Trans-Am Championship title in both 1966 and 1967. Ford Mustang won the Trans-Am Championship again in 1970 with Boss 302 Mustangs. Ford Mustang took the 1985 and 1986 IMSA GTO Championship with Mustangs before returning to Trans-Am glory with a championship in 1989. Mustang dominated Trans-Am in the 1990s winning championships in 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999. In 2005 the Mustang FR500C took the championship in the Rolex Koni Challenge Series in its first year on the circuit. In 2007, Mustang added a victory in the GT4 European Championship. 2008 was the first year of the Mustang Challenge for the Miller Cup, a series which pits a full field of identical factory-built Ford Mustang race cars against each other. Also, in 2008, Ford won the manufacturers championship in the Koni Challenge Series and HyperSport drivers Joe Foster and Steve Maxwell won the drivers title in a Mustang GT.
ABOUT FORD MUSTANG:
- The Ford Mustang is an American automobile manufactured by Ford. Mustang was originally based on the platform of the second generation North American Ford Falcon, a compact car. The original 1962 Ford Mustang I two-seater concept car had evolved into the 1963 Mustang II four-seater concept car which Ford used to pretest how the public would take interest in the first production Mustang. The 1963 Mustang II concept car was designed with a variation of the production model's front and rear ends with a roof that was 2.7 inches shorter. Introduced early on April 17, 1964, (16 days after the Plymouth Barracuda) and thus dubbed as a "1964½" by Mustang fans, the 1965 Mustang was the automaker's most successful launch since the Model A. The Mustang has undergone several transformations to its current sixth generation.
- The Mustang created the "pony car" and "muscle car" class of American automobiles, affordable sporty coupes with long hoods and short rear decks. The Mustang gave rise to competitors such as the Chevrolet Camaro, Pontiac Firebird, AMC Javelin, Chrysler's revamped Plymouth Barracuda, and the first generation Dodge Challenger. The Mustang is also credited for inspiring the designs of coupés such as the Toyota Celica and Ford Capri, which were imported to the United States.
- Third party Ford Mustang sports cars & muscle cars modifications: Shelby Mustangs (Mustang Shelby GT-H, Mustang Shelby GT500KR, Mustang Shelby CS6/8, Mustang Shelby GT500E), Mustang Roush, Mustang Steeda, Mustang Saleen, Mustang Gaffoglio Family Metalcrafters, Mustang Iacocca Silver 45th Anniversary Edition (2009).
- Ford Mustang sports cars & muscle cars in-house variants: Ford Mustang T-5, Ford Mustang High Country Special, Ford Mustang Ski Country Special, Ford Mustang Challenger Special, Ford Mustang Cobra II, Ford Mustang King Cobra, Ford Mustang McLaren M81, Ford Mustang SVT Cobra, Ford Mustang SVO, Special Service Package (SSP), Ford Mustang Spring Feature Edition, Ford Mustang Bullitt, Ford Mustang Warriors in Pink, Ford Mustang Mach 1, Ford Mustang Club of America Edition, Ford Mustang Anniversary editions, Warrior Mustang.
- Ford race cars variants: Ford Mustang FR500, Boss 302, Boss 351, Boss 429.
- Ford Mustang aviation-themed editions: Ford Mustang AV8R, AV-X10 "Dearborn Doll", SR-71 Blackbird, Blue Angels, Red Tails, Thunderbirds, F-35 Lightning II, Apollo 13
- Ford Mustang initial concepts: Ford Mustang I concept (First Ever Concept), 1963 Ford Mustang II, 1993 Ford Mustang Mach III concept, 2004 Ford Mustang GT concept, 2004 Mustang GT-R Concept, Giugiaro Mustang concept.