Connect MIDI Instrument and start learning from YouTube Videos and Chord Websites
MusicPALS is a google chrome extension which helps learn to play your favorite songs on chord websites, using MIDI instrument or your real instrument (via microphone audio input).
Recommended Using MusicPALS with Zivix Jamstik+ and CME Xkey Air.
If you want to learn a song from YouTube video or audio file, you can use Chordify.
You can play along with the song playing non-stop, or practice on every chord. (via Play-along settings)
Windows / macOS / Chrome OS are all supported.
MIDI instrument are supported on Chrome OS as well.
Besides connecting to MIDI instrument, you can also use computer keyboard to try playing.
You can also play on your real instrument, and we will tell if you hit the correct chord. (Experimental feature).
Following websites are supported (more sites will be added soon):
- Chordify: https://chordify.net (Supports YouTube videos and uploaded files, different play-along modes are supported)
- Ultimate Guitar (normal version): https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com
- Songsterr (old version Chord page): https://www.songsterr.com
- E-Chords: http://www.e-chords.com
- ufret.jp (Japanese): http://www.ufret.jp
- J-total Music (Japanese): http://music.j-total.net
- 91PU (Chinese): http://www.91pu.com.tw
- GuitarPu (Chinese): http://www.gtp.tw
Visit http://musicpals.rocks for the list of supported websites and MIDI instruments.