Easily search the web for FREE unlimited music, song, full albums, music videos.
After you install musicJunkie Search, the extension makes Yahoo! your default search engine.
Go to the address bar then type 'm' press TAB on your keyboard, enter your query and get the results you are looking for.
This extension works in the same places you already like to search, so there’s no extra effort needed you can search music artists, songs, albums, images, videos and more.
The musicJunkie Search extension offers convenient web search and features from the Chrome Default Search.
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right hand corner and installing the musicJunkie Search extension, you agree to install this extension,
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
Supports ChromeOS as well!
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: