An extension to play music at specified times.
Musical Timer allows you to play music at scheduled times throughout the day. It works by opening and closing tabs according to the schedule that you set up.
- Added an option to load tabs in the foreground instead of the background. You must use this option if you want to play local files (it will fix the problem of local files not starting until after you click on their tab). This option is located in the "Need Help?" section under "Loading local files."
- Fixed a bug that prevented the extension from remembering if timers are on or off between sessions.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the extension from closing a tab at the appropriate time.
- You can now save more than one daily schedule.
- Even better, you can now save a weekly schedule and have the extension use a different daily schedule for each day of the week.
- The Help section has been updated to include information on playing local files that are saved on your computer.
- Your saved schedule and URLs from 1.0 should be available after you update. My sincerest apologies if they are not.
- The default schedules have been shortened to make initial setup a little quicker.